November 15, 2011

Guess who's back?!

So apparently I needed an entire month and a half to recover from the shock kick-assness of turning 30. The truth is my absence from around these parts was a combination of traveling, lack of inspiration, taking over as president for our Arizona/Southern Nevada alumni group and searching for a new place of residence. So there's been plenty of fun ish transpiring. 

I'm most stoked about peacing the eff out of the townhouse and moving into our gorgeous HOUSE. Yes, a real grown-up house with a pool!!!! More on that radness tomorrow.

In the meantime, I figured what better way to come back than with a complete blog revamp. I really loved the previous layout, but it was definitely time to freshen up my little corner of the Internet. Practicing on my own blog helps me learn coding and try out ideas for clients while refining my own style. Hopefully you like. 



Check out more of my work in my studio portfolio.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Welcome back homeslice!!! Loving the new look!! Hopefully it doesn't make me want to update mine too! hahaha

Annette said...

Love, love, love it! Glad to see your virtually back.

jonalynn said...

Thanks, friends!!! You know I'm here when you need a little refresh, Linds! Maybe we could make a busted kank collage of our injuries for the background?!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...